bReadySD for Kids
- In an emergency, remember three buzzwords:
- bSafe - Know your safe zones. Learn what places are safe in an emergency and avoid contact with people who are sick.
- bInformed - Make a plan so you know what to do and where to meet if there is an emergency.
- bPrepared - Disasters can happen at any time. Put together a bReady Kit so your family is ready.
- Read about how Tommy the Turtle and Buzz the Bee prepare for bad weather in their tornado book, winter weather book, and flood book! Most recently, we created a book about fire safety. If you are interested in purchasing these books with your organization's contact information, please click here to get more details.
- Other bReady Activity Pages: